Friday, July 23, 2010

11 Second Club progress for July 2010

Hey all, I'm in full swing on the July 2010 11 Second Club challenge, with about 8 days left I'm hoping I can finish this beast and have my first ever submission to the newly renovated 11 second club. Last months entry I decided to hold off since the spline and polish was a bit overwhelming for only 4 days left. I'm currently about halfway through my splining process before I begin fine tuning and polish. The video here is my breakdowns and lip sync tweens. Hopefully will have updated post First of August with final result!

2 comments:

lightyear8 said...

Dave! The ending looks so good!! Way to go on biting the bullet and making the change. I know it's hard to switch gears like that, but this has so much impact and character. Well done man!!

JennySRP said...

what a saaad clip!!! good luck getting it done!