Friday, July 20, 2007

Stand by...

It has been far too long since I've posted any new work, so I felt like I needed to post something here. For the past 2 months, I've been employed by the One Laptop Per Child organization as a designer and animator. We're doing a lot of interface design, but unfortunately I cannot talk about any specifics here, else I get fired I think. At any rate, it has been an exciting project but has also been monopolizing my time. I'm hoping soon to get some more sketches up in this space, so that the 2 people that read this blog (Hi James and Ashley) can have something to look at!

2 comments:

Michelle Lopes said...

You don't know it, but I check your blog out every (work) day - along with everybody else on my blogroll. :) You're edging out everybody else from UCLA for post frequency.

David Badgerow said...

Haha well, James has me beat by a longshot in terms of overall post-ness. But now that I know that you're watching along with Ash and James I'll try to keep my post-frequency up! Thanks for commenting.